07 Dec 2021: LinkedIn Is A Must Or Bust?
We’re not here to tell you what to do. Rather, we’re here to offer our insights and guidance when it comes to content creation, marketing, and social selling.
Those who have online businesses, you’ve likely built them entirely or partially on the backs of platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
All powerful platforms, but many have and still are neglecting the platform that has become the place to live online in 2021 – LinkedIn.
If you foresee your business pushing through the last of 2020, and entering 2021 you should definitely consider preparing to add LinkedIn to your marketing arsenal.
- LinkedIn has 722 million members spanning 200 countries and regions worldwide. (LinkedIn)
- eMarketer is forecasting over 50% of marketers will use LinkedIn for the purposes of marketing and advertising in 2021. (eMarketer)
- 4 out of 5 LinkedIn members drive decisions at their organizations. (LinkedIn)
- LinkedIn’s lead conversions are 3x higher compared to other major ad platforms, such as Google Ads. (LinkedIn)
- Nearly 50% of users on LinkedIn make over $75k (USD), while 25% make between $50k – $74,999. (Pew Research Center)
- LinkedIn is ripe for use by B2C businesses. (365 Team)
This is only a list of 6, but now do you get the picture? As the youngsters say, “Do you feel me?”
As for 365 DigiSales, we’re partial to LinkedIn for a number of reasons. We’ll share two.
According to LinkedIn, 80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn. Nearly 95% of our leads and current clients are a result of crossing paths on LinkedIn. Whether through a referral, direct message, pure engagement.
Another statistic that excites us is there are over 50 million companies listed on the platform! 50+ million… If that does not spell “opportunity”, we don’t know what does.
Just as the internet does, LinkedIn makes the world smaller. The world of business, that is.
Imagine being in your Washington, DC-based home office and networking or negotiating contracts with business owners and entrepreneurs in New Zealand, South Africa, or Colombia.
People do it every day. Why can’t you?
Again, we’re not going to tell you what to do. We’re all about “whatever makes your boat float”. But, we strongly advise leveraging LinkedIn in 2021, especially if your business makes it to Q1 2021.
If you’re unsure how to make the pivot to LinkedIn, need guidance on levelling-up your current efforts, or simply have questions – reach out. The statistics assure us that there is enough moolah to go around.
Contact us at email@example.com