13 Jul LinkedIn: A Must In Your Social Media Arsenal
Once known as a place to upload your resume, LinkedIn has transformed into a powerhouse platform.
LinkedIn is a buzzing ecosystem offering unmatched networking opportunities unseen on other platforms, for entrepreneurs, creatives, B2B and B2C business owners, influencers, content producers, and thought leaders.
In an effort to demystify LinkedIn, it’s a social platform designed to connect you with ideal prospects, build and maintain relationships, and possibly do business together – whether you partner on a project, become business partners, outsource, or remain in contact for future business opportunities.
Driving home the power of the LinkedIn platform is the statistics.
Below, you will find 6 insights that demonstrate the importance and the power of LinkedIn, and why it should be part of your marketing strategy (insights via Hootsuite Blog).
- There are 675 million monthly users
- 27% of Americans use LinkedIn
- Operating in 24 languages, 70% of LinkedIn users are outside of the U.S.
- 30 million companies live on LinkedIn
- 4 out of 5 people on LinkedIn are decision-makers or drive decisions
- 89% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn for lead generation; 94% use it for content marketing
- Bonus: On average, Sponsored InMail has a 52% open rate
To explore the power of LinkedIn to help grow your business and enhance your marketing strategy, reach out to the 365 DigiSales team at email@example.com.